How to write Script Macro's

This is where you can download special programs or custom DAT files for Hokutens Server.
If you dont have the custom DAT files you will not be able to see the NPC the correct way.
Mizzy
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

How to write Script Macro's

Post#1 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:19 pm

Script Macro's work like the ones in game. Only difference is you write your macro in a notepad or notepad ++ file and save it in your Windower/Scripts file under programs. You can also find the scripts written for gear on http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets?q=. When you go to the page, i usually type like "thf idle" or "blm nuke", and from there you can get idea's about gear with it all ready written out. I like to make a new folder with the 3 letter job name inside the Scripts folder (THF) example: programs/windower4/Scripts/THF/(this is were the notepads go) Example-
input /equip hands "Dusk Gloves";
input /equip body "Aurore Doublet";
input /equip range "Staurobow";
input /equip ear1 "Brutal Earring";
input /equip ear2 "Velocity Earring";
input /ma "Utsusemi: Ni" <me>;

You must use input before anything and close with ;

Inside the game, in the macro space you can write it like this: (for me i write one and copy it to each macro,
and then change the text document name)

/console exec (insert sub-folder name)/(insert file name here).txt; for this example, my macro would
be /console exec THF/ws.txt. If I wanted to use my THF's TP gain macro, I'd use a macro with
/console exec THF/tp.txt in it.
If you need a "/wait" then put that in your game's macro to look like this.
/console exec THF/SA.txt
/wait 1
/console exec THF/ws.txt
For Curing macro's I like to you <stal> This gives the ability to click the macro and then select from the
party menu which player you want to cure.
Example: /console exec WHM/cure4.txt <-- in game) In notepad it will look like this,
input /ma "Cure IV" <stal>;

site source: http://www.theamazonbasin.com/~ak404/ffxi/ffxi-macros.html

Return to “Downloads”